Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Baby Clothes Sizes


I did searches on the internet.  I asked my friends.  Still, I never got any clear answers.  How does baby sizing work? What's the difference between the size 3 months and size 3-6 months?  Everyone seemed to be confused about it.  I finally got some answers when I started paying attention to price tags that had sizing charts on them.


Here's what I figured out:

3 months=0-3 months
6 months=3-6 months
9 months=6-9 months
and so on...

Back to reorganizing all the clothes that I had sorted. Again.

Of course, now that I've got it figured out (mostly), I come across this chart from carters.com:


Obviously, not every kid is going to fit into the same size of clothes at the same time.  And every company likes to make their clothes a little bigger or smaller than their competitors.  That's why I'm so excited that I came across SizeCast.com.  A mom created this awesome resource to relieve all of our frustrations (regarding baby clothes, at least).  Just enter in a birth date and a few measurements and next thing you know, all your clothing questions are answered!! Boom!!



Now I don't have to randomly guess what size will fit my twins next summer when I come across a great sale.  Or buy winter clothes at a consignment store that they'll never fit in when it's cold. I seriously love the woman who created this.  



No comments:

Post a Comment